Good health starts with safe food and the latest innovations for preventing contamination are explored at the annual CIFSQ Conference. Each year up to 1,000 delegates including 140 speakers from 30 nations attend to address common challenges facing the industry such as anti microbial resistance, food fraud, next generation sequencing, etc..
See what 10-years of USDA development and testing created, and Smart Guided Systems commercialized for sale in a Field Demo Event.
Published research reports conclude:
• 47-73% reduction of spray consumption
• 40-87% reduction in spray loss beyond tree canopies
• Up to 87% less airborne drift
• 68-93% reduction in spray loss on the ground
• Equal or better crop protection
Out of the ag-rich land of Davis, California, comes a study that is sure to receive a lot of attention.
A new study from the UC Davis MIND Institute shows there’s a link between pregnant woman’s exposure to agricultural pesticides and autism.