A leading European food innovation cluster, Vitagora has launched AcceleRise, a business acceleration program for the FoodTech sector. AcceleRise has been created in association with a pool of entrepreneurs, investors and leading French food businesses. In this context, Vitagora is recruting a Start-up Manager to join the AcceleRise team from February 2017, based in Dijon, France.
Based in Vitagora’s headquarters in Dijon, the Start-up Manager’s role is to assist the start-ups and SMEs selected to take part in the acceleration program and to build with them a personalised plan towards accelerated industrial and market launch of their products or services. The Start-up Manager will be in charge of AcceleRise operations and will report to the Director of Vitagora/CEO of AcceleRise.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- Take part in recruting and selecting candidates for the acceleration program.
- Challenge companies as regards their business model, vision, market and sales strategy.
- Implement and pilot a 3-month action plan, tailored to each candidate.
- Support candidates in their business development and marketing (sales strategy, client outreach etc.) in collaboration with AcceleRise’s resources and partners, including the members of the Vitagora cluster.
- Assist the candidates in their communications activities.
- Carry out internal reporting of implemented actions, and progress reports on all candidates.
Required skills and aptitudes
- Successful entrepreneurial experience in the last 5 years, preferably in food business and/or start-up support services within an accelerator.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to function in lean/agile mode.
- Excellent level of French and English.
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills.
- Candidates must have a sense of initiative, ability to pivot, and be rigourous and organised
Please send CV and cover letter to Virginie JOURDE-BOUTON:
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +33 (0)3 80 78 97 91
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]