An employee-owned company with more than $4 billion in sales, Scoular employs more 1,000 people in over 100 offices and facilities in North and South America, and Asia. For 125 years, feed and food customers have been counting on Scoular people to create safe and reliable supply chain solutions for end-users and suppliers of grain, feed ingredients, and food ingredients around the globe.
Scoular’s Omaha office is searching for a Merchandiser Assistant to add to the team! The Merchandiser Assistant (MA) has primary responsibility to perform administrative accounting functions and ensure adherence to proper control procedures of the business unit. The MA will enter all pertinent information in their business unit’s system on a daily basis and contribute to positive customer and vendor relations.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- Responsible for accurate and timely information entry and reporting functions
- Input new contracts, sales information, and delivery transactions into the system
- Maintain an organized filing system which includes invoices, contracts, reports, and payment receipts
- Act as a primary contact for the assistant controller for business unit accounting functions
- Assist merchandiser with accounting responsibilities to ensure prompt payment of invoices
- Process checks daily and follow-up on outstanding receivable and unapplied cash
- Provide customer support and coordinate logistics and billing
- Communicate business position and miscellaneous adjustments to the merchandiser
To apply for this job please visit www.agcareers.com.