Nectar is looking for an experienced hardware engineer seeking for a challenge and motivated by the desire for impact. He will be in charge, with our CHO, of designing Nectar’s hardware product and will be led to work directly with the founding team in the development of the product, from the prototyping phase to the marketing phase.
- PCB Design: schematics / Gerber files / CAD
- Firmware Coding / Programming in C / C ++, Scripts / Test and Debug
- Assistance with managing relations with suppliers, manufacturers and certifiers
- Plan and perform compliance testing
Join Us! Sign up for our next fund here.
- Experience in all phases of the development of a hardware product
- Comprehensive knowledge of microcontrollers (ARM, AVR) and their programming
- Knowledge in telecommunication (3G, Satellite, Bluetooth)
- Mastery of EDA software (Altium Designer / Eagle)
- Desire to create quality products
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to learn and contribute to the development of the start-up
- Full time
- Remuneration according to experience
- Hugely exciting and multifaceted project
- Join a small, fun, world-class team
- Equity options in a company with huge growth potential
- Beekeeping Knowledge!
To apply for this job please visit www.nectar.buzz.