Insects for our world
In the next 5 years. Nasekomo expects to build 20 factories in Central and Eastern Europe with the ability to produce 100,000 T of insect protein per year. The role of the Industrial Director will be to design and implement an industrial strategy based on the vision and growth targets defined by the Board of Directors.
You have a strong manufacturing background, experience in building and operating factories in different environments, good knowledge of automation and robotisation, interest in vertical farming and the willingness to build a better future for the next generations. You will join a team of experienced and very successful entrepreneurs. You will report to the Board Of Directors.
The Industrialisation Director is responsible for designing, planning, building the factories of Nasekomo. Specific tasks include:
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
· Design the first factory lay-out based on the high level industrial processes in place
· Carry out technical studies for the implementation of the units in collaboration with the engineering consultants
· Organise tenders, select and monitor companies building the first factory
· Monitor performance and identify technical solutions to improve the production processes
· Lead the industrial design of the next generation rearing units
Position based preferably in Sofia, Bulgaria – remote work possibility as well.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]