Are you a tech savvy, laser focussed operational director who wants to make environmental and social impact?
We are a Vancouver based technology company on a mission to revolutionize the meat industry. Consumer demand is shifting as awareness is rising on the devastating environmental impact of factory farmed meat. Personal health and animal welfare are at stake. But easy access to better meat is limited. Meatme helps people move away from factory farming by giving them easy access to local farmers for ethically raised & sustainable meat.
Meatme has an ambitious growth strategy for Canada & the US and is looking for an experienced operational leader to join our team. In this role you will be taking full responsibility for operational excellence. You will take the lead in designing and implementing processes and systems that will allow us to scale into new regions effectively.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
As our operational director you will:
– Design and improve the operational systems, processes and policies for (scaleable) operational excellence
– Play a significant role in expansion planning and lead operational changes in preparation for new regional launches
– Lead the development of our micro fulfillment centre’s
– Lead the development of our traceability program
The operational director we’re looking for has:
– At least 4 years of hands-on operational experience in similar roles
– An entrepreneurial and fast-iteration mindset
– A proven track record of significant operational improvements
– A passion for new technology and the ability to run pilots on implementing process innovations
– Experience with ERP and product tracking technology
To apply for this job please visit meatme.homerun.co.