Website Maia Technology
Maia Technology is a funded start-up business in the AgriTech space.
We are building new technology for farmers that enables them to boost their levels of farm performance and environmental sustainability.
With the technology now being used on farms across Australia and the US, Maia is growing its business and looking for a capable Full Stack Java developer to join the team.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
Maia is dedicated to building a dynamic development team. Our commitment is to provide a collaborative working environment where we empower developers to contribute to positive change, where we reward and celebrate success.
Being a key member of the product development team, you will work with subject matter experts and directly influence the direction of the software. You will have the opportunity to work alongside exceptional developers creating high-quality software for deployment to the cloud and mobile.
In this role you will:
- Develop Angular 4 components and pages for new features of our grazing product
- Develop Nativescript components using angular for our IOS/Android mobile product
- Layout beautiful pages using HTML5 / CSS3 / Foundation
- Refresh existing pages to our new visual design style guide
- Utilize RESTful APIs
You will need to be keen to learn new technology as well as learn the agriculture domain from true experts in the field. You will have a desire to create simple and elegant user experiences and develop readable, maintainable code. You will have an eye for detail ensuring that the calculations always show the correct numbers.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Australian experience
- Experience with Angular 2-4 and Typescript
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as foundation or bootstrap
- Passion for visual design and user experience
- It bugs you if fonts are wrong, fields are off by a few pixels or the wrong shade of grey is used.
- Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Git & GitFlow
- Unit Testing
- Nativescript experience & Java background would be highly desirable
Nice to have:
- Experience with OpenLayers for Maps
- Dev Ops / Cloud deployment
This role will start immediately for the right candidate, so please apply now.
For more information see our website
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.