We’re hiring a Produce Field Specialist to allow HelloFresh to improve quality and have a better pulse on the ground of what’s going on with our growing partners from Quality and Food Safety prospective. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business.
- Visit our growers and farming partners to assess field conditions and product quality
- Handle field level inspections of product before shipping
- Work with growers on best agricultural practices and ensure Food Safety practices are being followed
- Work with growers to identify potential new crops to grow for HelloFresh
- Share product knowledge and field conditions with Produce Operations Team to help identify
- potential roadblocks and solutions in sourcing product for weekly needs
- Help develop Quality specifications for all produce items at HelloFresh
- Report directly into the Associate Director of Produce Operations/Strategy
- Travel to various regions to meet with growers, audit items from a quality and food safety prospective, meeting with potential new growers/farmers, etc.
- Establish grower profiles, identify gaps in our procurement process, and identifying new product opportunities for the Produce Procurement team
To apply for this job please visit www.hellofresh.com.