USDA-Funded Technologies To Reduce Post Harvest Produce Waste
The account executive position at Hazel Tech, simply put, will involve interaction with warm leads generated by our inbound and outbound teams, as well as interaction on-site with early customers.
The benefits of this position you should consider as an applicant are:
– Get in on the ground floor. You will become one of the early employees at a fast growing startup in ag-tech
– Create an impact. Solve the problems of tomorrow: new clients you develop relationships with will be saving food everyday that would’ve gone to waste before
– Learn what it takes. You will work directly with Hazel Tech executives, co-founders, and advisers every day. Much different than working in an obscure corporate business unit.
Responsibilities for the account executive position are as follows:
– flawlessly communicate with outbound and inbound sales team members and customers
– travel to meet with key accounts (expect >50% of time spent in the field)
– report to CEO / VP Sales
– represent Hazel Tech at industry trade shows and any other similar events
– involvement in hiring and recruiting process for future sales team members
– meet quarterly quotas
– 1-3 Years Experience in outside sales or business development, either as account executive or outside sales development representative (SDR) or account executive (AE)
– Degree from accredited 4-year university
– Spanish working proficiency
– Familiarity with fresh produce supply chain / food retail
– Experience with public speaking
– Experience with outbound sales, inbound sales (prospecting and new lead generation)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send email to [email protected]
subject line Account Executive
Please attach CV or resume and short intro, (no cover letter necessary).
About Hazel Tech:
Hazel Technologies is a fast-growing, USDA-funded agricultural technology company with the mission of reducing food waste and increasing the efficiency of our produce supply chain. We are looking for people who share our commitment to adaptive problem-solving and invention. We are growing fast. Are you our next team member?
To apply for this job please visit www.hazeltechnologies.com.