Work directly with the Managing Director to help shape global food innovation at Food-X:
- Review and select each new cohort of companies. Includes conducting initial interviews with applicants and the due diligence process.
- Responsible for maintaining and recruiting a strong group of mentors with varied backgrounds and expertise.
- Manage and create program curriculum. Planning and coordinating mentor sessions.
- Meet with cohort companies on a weekly basis to review progress and KPI’s.
- Supporting the Managing Director in cultivating a strong network of partners and investors through promotion of the Food-X brand and mission.
- Must be a self starter and able to work in a highly dynamic environment against independent goals.
- Engage in thought leadership through relevant content creation
Startup experience required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com