Who You Are
You’re a strong communicator, naturally curious, and love meeting new people. Your enthusiasm is contagious and you have the ability to connect with just about anyone. You’re passionate about creating an amazing experience for every candidate, regardless of whether or not it turns into a hire. As a result, you’ve built a strong network of contacts who consistently refer friends and colleagues to work with you.
About the Role
As part of our recruiting team, will be a key player in continuing our track record of identifying and attracting top talent to FarmLogs. You will be responsible for partnering with leadership to determine talent needs and develop effective recruiting strategies to source and attract qualified candidates. You will utilize passive sourcing tactics to build a pipeline of qualified candidates that you carry through an efficient and enjoyable interview, hiring, and onboarding process. As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, you will also play an important role in soliciting and implementing candidate and employee feedback to ensure a phenomenal hiring and onboarding experience.
Tasks You’ll Be Juggling
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and ensure goals are met.
- Identify and activate unique sourcing and networking tactics to uncover and attract exceptional talent
- Manage the initial screening of potential candidates to determine their fit for the role, the team, and FarmLogs’ culture
- Accurately assess candidate fit through a thoughtful, effective interview methodology
- Clearly articulate the FarmLogs’ value proposition to candidates at all levels
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience, one that is reflective of FarmLogs’ brand and mission
- Proactively adapt recruiting strategy to support the changing needs of the organization
- Communicate progress, insights and ideas to FarmLogs’ leadership team
- Own an effective interview process that promotes onboarding the right candidates
- Serve as the face of FarmLogs in the tech talent marketplace
- 1+ years of corporate recruiting experience with an emphasis on technical roles.
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates.
- Proven skills in screening/interviewing methods resulting in qualified candidates.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, effective outside recruiting resources including social recruiting, with the ability to identify and demonstrate ROI.
- Expertise in managing Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking System.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and constantly re-prioritize
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Nice to Have
- Knowledge and passion for the farming industry
- Previous experience recruiting software engineers
To apply for this job please visit farmlogs.com.