Website Crop Enhancement, Inc.
At Crop Enhancement, we’re developing innovative and sustainable agrochemical formulations that employ advanced and environmentally friendly chemistry to improve crop yields, eliminate or minimize pesticide use, and enable precise and effective delivery of active ingredients and fertilizers. See our website (www.Crop-Enhancement.com) for more information. We’re looking for talented and enthusiastic scientists to join our team.
A PhD in a chemical or physical science with one to three years of industrial experience is required. Candidates should have experience in the development, physical characterization, or performance characterization of multiphase formulations. Experience working with custom instrumentation is required; experience in designing and troubleshooting such equipment, and in developing novel methods for it, is preferred. The team at Crop Enhancement encompasses a wide range of technical backgrounds; strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of novel agricultural formulations
- Determine the analytical, physical, and performance characteristics of these formulations
- Develop new automated instruments and methods for performance characterization, including validation of these instruments with reference to current agricultural practices
- Integrate instruments into workflows to provide a comprehensive picture of product evolution during formulation, application, and interaction with targeted pests and diseases.
- Support the company’s biological and field testing programs
- Participate in the development of the company’s patent portfolio
- Maintain familiarity with relevant scientific and industry literature
- Prepare technical reports and proposals
Crop Enhancement offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive package of benefits, including equity in a rapidly growing, venture-backed company. Crop Enhancement is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, send resume to [email protected] and reference job code CESS05
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@Crop-Enhancement.com