Website Crop Enhancement, Inc.
At Crop Enhancement, we’re developing innovative and sustainable agrochemical formulations that employ advanced and environmentally friendly chemistry to improve crop yields, eliminate or minimize pesticide use, and enable precise and effective delivery of active ingredients and fertilizers. See our website (www.Crop-Enhancement.com) for more information. We’re looking for talented and enthusiastic scientists to join our team.
A PhD in entomology, plant pathology, or a related field with at least three years of experience in agriculture or pest science is required, preferably in an industrial environment. The team at Crop Enhancement encompasses a wide range of technical backgrounds; strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an in-house expert on entomology and/or plant pathology
- Lead efforts to characterize crop protectant method(s) of action
- Lead efforts to determine crop protectant performance and effect on targeted pests using effective laboratory assay methods
- Develop and manage laboratory testing program with third parties to further these objectives
- Collaborate with the company’s Field Development Manager to support the company’s field testing programs
- Participate in the development of the company’s product portfolio
- Maintain familiarity with relevant industrial products, test methods, and scientific literature
Crop Enhancement offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive package of benefits, including equity in a rapidly growing, venture-backed company. Crop Enhancement is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, send resume to Careers@Crop-Enhancement.com and reference job code CESS06
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@Crop-Enhancement.com