Ceres currently captures imagery by contracting single-engine airplane pilots to fly over fields with our proprietary sensor systems. We are looking for a talented individual with a mechanical, electrical, or instrumentation background to support the deployment and operation of our camera systems in the Central Valley at various locations. The successful candidate will need to frequently travel to various locations in the Sacramento and Central Valleys.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair aerial camera systems.
- Manage camera system inventory and insure the correct systems are deployed.
- Coordinate daily flight operations with pilots and assign pre-determined flight plans.
- Find and train new pilots in the use of our systems (including in-field deployment and troubleshooting when necessary).
- Install and maintain field equipment at select customer locations.
Join Us! Sign up for our next fund here.
- Must have a strong background in either the mechanical or electrical side of design, assembly, or manufacture of electrical systems – anything with 20 or more mechanical parts and some form of microprocessor or computer.
- Hands on experience in the lab/workshop building, debugging, or operating equipment.
- Computer literacy, using software to operate equipment.
- Mobile device literacy, including operation of bluetooth peripherals.
- Knowledge of Linux a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a vehicle, and the ability to drive to locations in the Central Valley.
- Assembly/disassembly of mechanical/electrical systems using hand tools.
- Use of electronics tools such as soldering iron, multimeter, and oscilloscope.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Ability to debug and repair board level electronics a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.ceresimaging.net.