Website American Robotics, Inc.
A practical drone system for commercial farmers.
American Robotics is seeking a Computer Vision Engineer to assist the development of our autonomous drone system. This individual will lead development on all machine vision and image processing, including state estimation and aerial imaging.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Controls, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with machine vision, image processing, signal processing, and sensor fusion
- Experience with perception, state-estimation, and control systems for mobile robots
- Fluent in C/C++, Python, ROS
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- Experience working with quadcopters and/or other drones
- Experience with embedded software and programming
- Experience with multispectral/hyperspectral imaging
- Experience with data analytics and analysis software
- Experience developing production-quality code
- Experience working in small, fast-moving team
- Lead the charge on the commercial drone revolution
- Be an early member of a startup company – help shape our direction and culture
- Gain access to ground-breaking new tech
- Significant equity offering
To apply for this job please visit www.american-robotics.com.