AgriDigital Pty Ltd develops solutions to real-world problems in the agri-sector that bring transparency, efficiency, and trust to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. In addition to our agri-blockchain and SaaS commodity management solutions, we are exploring opportunities such as novel grower financing, simple on-farm contract management, and solutions for the grain, cotton, livestock and horticultural industries.
The main purpose of the DevOps Manager is to ensure the growing AgriDigital platform is resilient to failures and malicious attack and to efficiently manage AgriDigitals infrastructure. This is achieved by working closely with the business, developer and testing teams to ensure there is robust infrastructure in place to support the AgriDigital platform.
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
- Ensure the platform is secure from external and internal threats.
- Ensure the platform is resilient to component failures
- Ensure the platform is sized adequately to meet growing customer demands
- Ensure there is adequate monitoring and alerting of the platform aft
- Ensure artifacts are promoted correctly through the testing environments
- Contribute to the design and execution of the AgriDigital application development processes.
- Automate steps in the application development lifecycle. Eg builds, tests and deployments
- Direct other DevOps team members
- Keep across emerging DevOps technologies and recommend the ones that make sense for the AgriDigital platform
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Strong administration experience in cloud platforms
- App Services / Web Jobs
- Service Bus
- Azure Functions
- Azure Storage (tables and blobs)
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure API Management
- Route 53
- Web Application Firewall
- Experience with most of the following source control, build, continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience building and deploying the following languages
- Experience with the following would be an advantage
- Virtual networks
- Developer Tools
- Testing Tools
- Third party SaaS products
- CRM Dynamics
- Team player, willing to work collaboratively in a high-energy, fast-moving, start-up environment
AgriDigital Company Values
- We solve real problems
- We back our people
- We enable others
- We’re not scared to try things
- We’re a slick operation
- We have fun
To apply for this job please visit www.agridigital.io.