- This event has passed.
2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXPO ON AGRICULTURE, HORTICULTURE, FORESTRY, BIOTECHNOLOGY, AND FOOD SCIENCE
November 23, 2020 @ 6:00 am - November 25, 2020 @ 6:00 pm$699
We welcome every one of the botanists, option and correlative prescription experts, scientists in the field of “INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & EXPO ON AGRICULTURE, HORTICULTURE, FORESTRY, BIOTECHNOLOGY AND FOOD SCIENCE”.who have faith in characteristic solutions for investigate their examination, contextual investigations and specialists of regular medication at our AGRICO-2020, Scheduled on November 23-25, 2020 Valencia Spain into the flow and join us in AGRICO-2020 conference.
In today’s economic climate your business decisions are as crucial as ever. International Conference on Recent innovations and Technology in Agriculture allows you to maximize your time and marketing dollars while receiving immediate feedback on your new products and services
• Bestplatform to develop new partnership & collaborations
• Discover the best tips and techniques for your indexing practice
• 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
• Explore new insights and ideas for your business and Professional Career
• Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference
• Meet and mingle with colleagues old and new Related to your Research
• Develop new client relationships and strengthen the existing ones (B2B Meeting)
• 5% Waiver on Sponsorship for any of our next year conferences.
• One complimentary congress registration for Exhibition
• Recognition to your products and services in the world market through our website.
• Premium Sponsorship Packages like Elite Sponsor, Silver Sponsor, Gold Sponsor, Exhibition
The main importance of our AGRICO-2020 cover the following areas:-
• Cultivation of valuable Medicinal and Aromatic Plants all over the world, primarily to improve livelihood opportunities.
• Survey, inventorisation and conservation of biodiversity of medicinal and aromatic plants.
• Research on agro-technique, bio-diversity, biotechnology and genetic improvement of Medicinal and Medicinal Plants.
• Development of cultivation techniques for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants and transfer of technology to the farmers and growers.
• Revitalization of traditional knowledge and the ancients’ Indian medicine system, Ayurveda.
• Quality control assessment and research on active ingredients and substances of medicinal and aromatic plants.
• Human resource development, extension and dissemination of information relating to medicinal and aromatic plants.
• Co-ordination of activities of institutions/ departments engaged in development of medicinal and aromatic plants.