The award-winning Food’s Future Summit is a 2-day Summit in Hong Kong examining food innovation in Asia drawing 1000+ attendees each day and offers multiple opportunities to engage with consumers, the food innovation ecosystem, and VIP participants.
GlobalSF in partnership with Level3 | Padang&Co presents a full-day Forum in Singapore drawing together agrifood startups and investors from Asia to explore global trends and build partnerships.
These discussions will bring together food companies and investors from across the region to:
– Explore the latest food innovation trends,
– Build partnerships for sustainable food systems across ASEAN,
– Discover alternate food ingredients that can feed 10 billion people without harming the planet, and
– Share what is happening across the pond in the San Francisco Bay Area!
See what 10-years of USDA development and testing created, and Smart Guided Systems commercialized for sale in a Field Demo Event.
Published research reports conclude:
• 47-73% reduction of spray consumption
• 40-87% reduction in spray loss beyond tree canopies
• Up to 87% less airborne drift
• 68-93% reduction in spray loss on the ground
• Equal or better crop protection
This year’s theme will be centered around “Defining the Future Farmer 4.0”. Envisioning how technology will transform the current role of the farmer and what this will become? What skills will be needed for the future farmer?
A global “return” to balance in protein consumption; less animal and more vegetable. During the third international edition of the Foodvalley Summit: The Protein Plan(et), on 17 October, food producers, growers, breeders, investors, research institutes and the government are coming together, in Wageningen, to share solutions, to strengthen the connections between meat, fish, dairy and vegetable and to find new business partners.