F&A Next, Europe’s first platform for startups, scale-ups, investors and corporates in food & agriculture to boost disruptive innovations, is looking for startups to apply to pitch at the F&A Next 2020 conference in May for a chance to become the next Hero of FoodTech & Agtech.
Founded by Anterra Capital, StartLife, Rabobank and Wageningen University & Research, the platform is teaming up with FoodBytes! by Rabobank to present a pitch contest between 16 promising foodtech and agtech startups in Wageningen on 13-14 May, 2020. Apply for your chance to pitch on the day here.
What is F&A Next?
F&A Next attracts an international audience of about 600 startups, investors, leading corporates and media. It includes one and a half-days of networking, pitching and debating the future in food and agriculture. F&A Next 2020 will focus on the impact of food and agriculture innovation in improving sustainable farming, maximizing yields, saving natural resources, and mitigating climate change.
For startups that want to accelerate their early-stage traction and make a true impact on the future of food and agriculture, F&A Next is a powerful platform. Aside from a large number of investors, the event attracts innovation managers of leading corporations such as Unilever and Nutreco, who are actively searching for partnerships with innovative startups that bring new value to their business. Various networking opportunities are provided to facilitate one-on-one meetings with the many key stakeholders that take part in the event.
The selected 16 pitching companies will benefit from the following perks:
- Pitching on Stage to leading corporates, investors, media, and other stakeholders that can help you grow.
- Rewarded with the title “Next Hero in Food & AgTech 2020” by F&A Next
- One free entree ticket to the full F&A Next program on 13 & 14 May 2020
- Display corner where the company’s products/solutions are shown for one day
- Media exposure through logos shared on F&A Next website and company profiles shared with all event attendees and media.
- The chance to be picked by the audience as the “People’s Choice” startup, being automatically selected to participate of FoodBytes! London 2020.
All startups that apply for F&A Next ‘Next Heroes in Food & AgTech’ are eligible for receiving a benchmark of their performance compared to similar businesses including parameters such as sales traction, international growth, etc. They will also receive updates from FoodBytes! on opportunities in the Food & Ag space, insights on trends, and resources to keep developing as an entrepreneur.
More information is available on the F&A Next website.