Website Yara North America
About the Unit
The Digital Farming Manager performs a strategic role by leading the development and implementation of Yara’s digital crop recommendation tools. The Digital Farming Manager will work cross-functionally (marketing, agronomy, market development, commercial) both domestically and internationally to develop, test and deploy digital tools and solutions in US and Canada.
- Lead development and deployment of Yara’s digital strategy in the crop nutrition market in North America
- Be responsible for Yara’s digital tools and services to help provide crop nutrition recommendations and advice
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop crop specific decision support tools (Megalab, Fertigation software, water sensor, N-Sensor)
- Develop market strategies to commercialize and integrate digital tools into Yara’s total crop nutrition solutions
- Provide technical training and support to the field teams on how to best deploy Yara’s digital tools
- Lead effort to use digital to enhance customer experience at dealer and farmer levels
- Liaise with global digital team and proactively participate and contribute to Yara’s global digital efforts globally
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- Bachelor degree in Agronomy, Marketing or Business Administration. Master degree may be an advantage. CCA (Certified Crop Advisor) is preferred
- Experience in developing digital tools in the agricultural space
- Understanding of Agronomy and use of IT tools
- Experience in holding presentations to small or large audiences
- Strong business orientation, and marketing knowledge
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be an American citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Extensive travelling required; must have a valid driver´s license
To apply for this job please visit yara.com.