The Aquaculture Project executive will be exposed to the key sustainability right issues in seafood supply chain, working alongside with the farmers, processing plants and FairAgora Asia.
1. Help with Verifk8 implementation in the aquaculture (shrimp, tilapia, asian seabass) pilot farms
2. Coordinate and participate to project activities at farm level and mill level as stakeholder engagement and assessment. This includes:
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
- Farmers outreach/ farmers behavior knowledge
- Curriculum development
- Communication between FairAgora team and farmers for training preparation and workshops: logistic/organization
- Contribution for technical reports (stakeholders mapping and engagement roadmap)
- Support for selection of training of trainers and training
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
- Coursing university degree in an appropriate field related to aquaculture, fisheries, agriculture or other related areas (conservation/environment/natural resource management);
- Field experience/ with shrimp culture specific activity will be an advantage;
- Experience leading, developing, and managing activities in related study field or other activities;
- Strong interest to working in a startup environment;
- Strong sustainability impact and technology related skills and interest;
- Interest toward Experience working in multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment, (Government, NGOs, Donors, Civil Society),
- Strong skills in project planning, financing, management, implementation, and evaluation;
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written); other languages such as Thai, Tagalog, Vietnamese or Lao will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to adapt and develop strong relationships at all levels
Salary: A monthly stipend will be provided to support daily expenses in Bangkok
Location: Bangkok, Thailand with potential trips to other parts of Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries
Starting date: As soon as possible
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]