Website Verdant Robotics
Bringing Super-Human Farming to Specialty Crops
Verdant Robotics is revolutionizing agriculture via robotics and AI. Our core technology empowers farmers to grow more profitable food while using less inputs. We use computer vision and machine learning to understand every part of every plant at a massive scale — and with automated robotics, we close the loop and act on that information in real-time. Together with our farming partners we are building healthy, sustainable and highly productive farms.
Our office is located in Hayward, CA about a 25-30 minute average commute from most places in the Bay Area. We offer competitive pay and a great team environment.
Verdant Robotics is hiring an Executive Assistant to support Verdant’s COO, CDO, and CTO and help maintain a top-tier employee experience at our Headquarters. We’re looking for an experienced, extremely detail-oriented administrative professional in a high-visibility role, who will work closely with the leadership team and Founders. In this role, you will provide administrative and operational support to our COO, CDO, and CTO, and Office Management support for our Headquarters with focus on administrative support, event coordination, office and project management, and operations. This is a full-time, onsite position.
- You have experience supporting Executive-level leaders
- You demonstrate strong, independent judgment and decision making
- You have a passion for environmental protection and sustainability
- You display strong organization and communication skills to work through competing priorities
- You are task-oriented and have a strong attention to detail
- You are eager to help people find solutions and answers, even when you don’t have them
What You Will Do
- Work closely with CEO’s Executive Assistant to keep the C-Suite Leadership Team informed to help enable the most efficient operation of the organization
- Receive and manage confidential correspondence using discretion on information sharing
- Scheduling and calendar management (Google Calendar) for the COO, CDO, and CTO
- Organize and prepare meetings including presentations, logistics and other coordination
- Review and edit correspondence and documentation
- Provide Office Management services for Corporate HQ including: Coordinating executive & company events, managing employee recognition programs, maintaining office supplies and snacks at HQ, partner in managing office services vendors
- May perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in office management or administrative role supporting C-Level Executives
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Google Suite and Asana
- Greet clients, vendors, and guests upon their arrival and direct them to appropriate office or conference room
- Support front-desk check-in and check-out requirements including by not limited to the signing of Confidentiality Agreements
- Scan and maintain an electronic filing system
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Verdant Robotics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.