Affordable agricultural loans and profitable investment portfoli
Passionate about disrupting an entire industry? Love a good challenge? If so, we’d love to chat.
We’re Traive, a Techstars-backed, MIT-founded FinTech startup seeking to disrupt the agricultural sector using data analytics and machine learning. We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our global team of agriculture, finance, and digital experts.
Together, we’re propelling agricultural financing into the digital age, ensuring that farmers will have the necessary capital to scale operations and produce food for 9 billion people by 2050. Come help us feed the world, one farmer at a time.
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
Role: Senior Data Analyst / Machine Learning Specialist
● Research, design, implement, and deploy scalable full-stack data analytics vision and machine learning solutions
● Validate cutting-edge algorithms in order to analyze diverse data sources
● Use validated algorithm to power business outcomes across an array of fronts
● Masters Degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or related quantitative field
● Data science experience, including working with data mining tools such as SAS, Python, SPSS, and R
● Enthusiastic, flexible team player who loves to dive in and “figure it out”
● Experience in data mining and predictive modeling inclusive of linear and non-linear regression, logistic regression, and time series analysis models
● Additional experience with xgboost, OpenCV, sklearn is also desirable
Traive Finance facilitates loans to the agriculture industry by offering innovative financial solutions and unique access to an online marketplace serving farmers, suppliers, and lenders. The company is based in Boston (Massachusetts) and Minneapolis (Minnesota), but remote candidates will also be considered.
If you are interested, please email your CV to: [email protected]
Traive Finance is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]