Scoular’s Downers Grove office is searching for a Senior Accountant to add to the team! The Senior Accountant is responsible for supporting the Controller in safeguarding the company’s assets, monitoring compliance with policies and procedures, reporting risk exposure, reviewing system outputs and reporting financial information. The Senior Accountant is the primary contact for operations support personnel for routine daily activity. This role will also serve as an additional training resource to business unit personnel as required.
- Monitor system outputs, identify risk or compliance concerns and work with business unit personnel and controller to insure concerns are resolved adequately and timely
- Perform month-end business unit close procedures in a timely and accurate manner
- Gather, input, provide limited analysis and present accurate information to the controller and other appropriate parties on a timely basis as assigned
- Develop, train and coach personnel
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business unit characteristics and trading systems as assigned to serve as primary “system expert”
- Conduct internal audits and business unit report reviews
To apply for this job please visit www.agcareers.com.