Are you dedicated to sustainability and improving knowledge of where food comes from? Passionate about making a meaningful contribution to the agricultural value chain and improving environmental outcomes? We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Software Support Specialist to contribute towards the next phase of our growth.
SureHarvest provides a full set of solutions for growers and agrifood companies pursuing sustainability strategies leveraging our industry-leading solutions. Opportunities for driving significant organizational impact abound as a result of SureHarvest’s merger with Where Food Comes From at the end of 2016. We are scaling our solutions to enhance our contributions to the specialty crop world and AgTech space, while articulating our value proposition to other industries. We’re a small company making a large impact, and we care as much about our employees as we do about changing the way the world engages with sustainable agriculture. We balance flexibility with functionality, and we take our mission seriously while remaining light-hearted in how we work together. We’re committed to continuous improvement of our products and services, our customer experience, and our internal culture.
The Software Support Specialist will be collaborating on a team where you’ll be:
- Responsible for refining software development methodologies as part of a continuous improvement initiative for the spec to release cycle.
- Ensuring quality standards for the software development cycle, and working to ensure these are continually improved.
- Supporting our Sustainability MIS product management with defining and establishing multiple layer customer implementation, training and support policy, methods, and tools for Sustainability MIS Software.
- Coordinating system installations for new customer accounts including technical assessment, license set up, data imports, providing professional services, and customer training to ensure on schedule and on budget delivery of products and services.
- Coordinating with our Engineering, Sales, and Professional Services teams to provide customer support.
- Evaluating software demo programs, and updating, enhancing and ensuring accuracy and presentation professionalism.
- Developing online demos and assisting with automating the implementation process.
- Providing back up to other MIS product solutions as needed.
A passionate advocate for food and agricultural sustainability and a known software/technical geek, our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ of experience in the following areas: technical product development and customization, AgTech, and client-facing roles requiring exceptional customer service. We’re searching for a committed problem solver and solutions driver: someone with an analytical mindset and high technical aptitude will thrive in this role. As this position will help us scale our growth in terms of our product offerings, someone who has worked towards establishing best practices for past and current employers or clients would be ideal. A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and credentials is required.
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Technical Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit www.sureharvest.com.