Australian agriculture is entering a new growth phase, forecast to generate $1.2 trillion between now and 2030. SproutX is at the centre of that opportunity, as the enabler of agricultural technology known as agtech.
SproutX is enabling the agtech ecosystem through two programs; an Accelerator program and Co-working Space program. The SproutX Accelerator program provides entrepreneurs with startup capital, mentoring, distribution and access to partners. The Co-working Space program provides a physical space for agricultural entrepreneurs to work, gather and network. We are seeking an intern to assist with administering the two programs. SproutX is a joint venture initiative of Findex and the National Farmers Federation.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
About the role:
SproutX is seeking a Community and Events Manager to lead the charge in growing SproutX.
Based in our Melbourne CBD office, this position offers successful candidates a once in a generation opportunity to take part in a national movement that is fast becoming the growth engine of the Australian economy.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Operational management of the SproutX co-working space
– Business development for onboarding residents
– Assisting with the management of junior staff and their activities
– Administration duties such as managing the service desk and customer relations
– Marketing initiatives to grow awareness of SproutX and agtech
– Major events management for agtech community events
– Building relationships with the wider agriculture and startup innovation communities
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
– Passion for agriculture and/or the startup innovation movement
– Experience with community management and/or events management
– Able to take the initiative and achieve high level goals independently and ably
– Have excellent time management skills
– Willing to working on challenging tasks as well as business as usual operations
– Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every interaction.
– Have clear and direct verbal communication and exceptional written communication skills
– Tertiary qualification (preferred)
– Passion for agriculture and/or startup innovation
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.