Who We Are
Semios is a precision farming technology company dedicated to reducing and mitigating risks for growers of tree fruit in the Columbia Valley. We leverage our proprietary, in-orchard Internet-of-Things (IoT) wireless network with big data analytics to help growers manage insect pests, disease, frost and irrigation. Crop insights are stored in the cloud allowing our grower-customers to receive alerts and to view data from anywhere on any device in real-time. We improve sustainability, reduce inputs and increase the value of harvests. Semios is delivered as a full-service solution and supported by our on-the-ground Field Services team to ensure optimum performance for our customers. Our rapid expansion in Washington has created an opening on our sales team to build on our success, win new accounts and expand our business with existing customers.
Who You Are
You’re excited about the tree fruit industry and the opportunity of helping growers apply our technology to solve everyday problems. With Semios, you’ll take care of our existing customers while building new market share in our target crop markets by helping prospects with little technology exposure understand how we can improve their results.
It’s a Must
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Agronomy or related field (Horticulture, Entomology or other)
– Knowledge of technologies used in commercial agriculture
– Outside/territory sales experience, prospecting, new business development, experience calling on farming operations
-Experience maintaining productivity while working alone
Nice to Have
– Experience in the commercial tree fruit industry in Washington.
– An established network of professionals in the industry
– Knowledge of the use of mating disruption for pest control in key Washington crops
– Competitive Salary and performance based incentives
– Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
– Vehicle allowance, cell phone and computer
– You will be part of a rapidly expanding team of agriculture and technology professionals absolutely dedicated to an outstanding customer experience
To apply for this job please visit semios.workable.com.