Website SeedMaster Manufacturing
Global ag industry leaders SeedMaster Mfg and DOT Technology Corp are focused on advancing the science of direct seeding and autonomous agriculture. Our brand is rooted in innovative evolution of farming systems.
Our vision is to lead the agriculture industry by producing innovative, reliable and precise seeding and autonomous solutions that bolster farm success and sustainability.
We are looking for a Drafting Technologist to join our Engineering team. You will work with design engineers on many projects and will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and detailing production ready drawings and information packages for use in manufacturing.
We are seeking an energetic, detail orientated, problem-solver with a post-secondary education in the engineering field. A background in farming or agriculture is considered an asset.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
• Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience
• Experience with ERP/MRP software is required
• Experience in creating detailed assembly drawings will be considered an asset
• Skills and experience working with SolidWorks and/or similar CAD and Design software
• Mechanical skills and knowledge
• Experience in manufacturing, with expertise in generating drawing for laser cutting, sheet forming, and welding
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
SeedMaster and DOT are equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any time to request accommodations, if needed.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]