Website Phytelligence, Inc.
Position Purpose: Assist in the projects related to genome assembly and database development
· Scope and plan genome sequencing projects
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
· Source plant material, perform DNA isolation and quality control, and coordinate sequencing of the selected genotypes
· Assist and participate in genome assembly and database development
· Prioritize projects based on resources available and sales team commitments
· Ensure that protocols and SOPs are appropriately followed
· Ensure that reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
· Identify staffing needs, and hire and train staff as needed.
· Ph.D. in genomics, molecular biology or related field, or Masters plus 10+ years of experience in a related field.
· Deep understanding of molecular biology and genomics to develop, execute, and troubleshoot protocols
· Experience in genome sequencing projects
· Familiarity with genome assembly software execution
· Project Management
· Ability to collaborate and work well with others
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to develop and lead a team
· Curious and analytical mindset
· Strong understanding of the scientific method
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]