Website NAIO TECHNOLOGIES
Under the direction of the General Sales Manager, the European Sales Manager will have, for main missions in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherland, UK and Denmark, to:
– Structure and animate the distribution network in target countries
– Organize training and ensure the follow-up of the distributor and its customers
– Ensure the signature of contracts and action plans with distributors
– Ensure the good reception of distributor’s reporting
– Analyze the different reporting
– Advise and guide the distributors’ strategy
– Organize the establishment of partnerships with distributors (communication, logistic)
– Be the technical reference of Naïo Technologies in the target countries
– Ensure the agronomic and technical support
– Support the technical sales team
– Organize and participate to trade shows
– Ensure technical and competitive analysis on the target countries
The Sales Manager Europe ensures compliance with the vision, values and objectives of the company Naïo Technologies, he/she is an essential vector of the information and must be irreproachable on these topics.
He participates in the development of the operational strategy that must be implemented to achieve the objectives set by the general management.
The Sales Manager Europe will operate from his home or co-working space.
The Sales Manager Europe will have to travel frequently.
The Sales Manager Europe must be present at the company’s headquarters (Escalquens, France) once a month.
A company car, a laptop and a mobile phone + subscription will be available.
COMPETENCES REQUISES – SAVOIR ETRE
– 5 to 10 years of experience in agricultural machinery
– Knowledge in agronomy (vegetable production would be an advantage)
– Very good communicator (with his team and other managers)
– Commercial strategy
– Sense of customer service
– English professional competence complete
– German professional competence complete
– The practice of French is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com