Born in one of North America’s largest hubs for Artificial Intelligence, Motorleaf is already able to disrupt the agricultural industry by using its agronomist.ai software platform to monitor and predict for large commercial greenhouse clients and indoor farmers.
Delivering actionable, data-driven insights to greenhouse operators to increase their bottom-line profits is the name of the game.
Using machine learning and artificial intelligence for yield predictions and optimization, we are committed to helping greenhouse operators match their supply with demand dynamics to help them optimize their marketing dollars, plan their labour needs, and increase profit margins.
Motorleaf is a software company with hardware products that change the way food and crop producers run their businesses.
Motorleaf is seeking a Marketing & Public Relations Specialist to join our team to own the marketing and branding of one of the fastest growing companies in AgTech. The ideal candidate will have exposure in many areas of marketing within a startup environment, is a captivating writer with talents in expanding on our brand and company’s identity. You will work on developing our on brand message as leaders in our field, while expanding our public relations strategies and making valuable professional connections.
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or certificate in similar field
• At least 2 years of marketing and public relations success
• Excellent ability to communicate in English, both professionally in content creation (writing)
• Superior time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work on several projects at once
• Positive attitude and strength as a team player
• Thought leadership and innovative
• Proficiency in MS office, advanced PowerPoint, Photoshop (or similar), HubSpot, Google Drive, with word press experience being optimal
• Autonomous, dependable and a forward-thinker who not only thinks outside the box, but kicks the box to the curb and sets it on fire without a second glance.
• Passion for technology, agriculture and research based approach to content delivery
• Work with company CEO to keep balance of professional and likeable/interesting company brand.
• Produces content and/or rewrites (proofreads) existing content and marketing materials (such as blog posts, brochures, email campaigns, data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, basic video editing, managing software demos). Support sales with proactive creation of content to help them deliver our message.
• Maintain and improve the online presence of the company using social media (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter)
• Develop market research and industry reports
• Craft detailed press releases and written communication drafts for media outlets
• Coordinate a public relations plan aligned with marketing plans and budgets.
• Schedule media appearances, press conferences, speeches and other public speaking events with an appropriate spokesperson for the company to help maintain a strong brand image.
• Plan major events and trade shows to sell the campaign or project and aid colleagues in execution of important events
• Track and report on the effectiveness of all communication types the company is currently using, and come up with innovative ways to better share our message and brand with clients.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]