Are you a super smart, data driven marketeer who want to make environmental and social impact?
We are a Vancouver based technology company on a mission to revolutionize the meat industry. Consumer demand is shifting as awareness is rising on the devastating environmental impact of factory farmed meat. Personal health and animal welfare are at stake. But easy access to better meat is limited. Meatme helps people move away from factory farming by giving them easy access to local farmers for ethically raised & sustainable meat.
Meatme wants to make a big impact. So we are on the hunt for a world-class growth hacker to join our team. In this role you take full responsibility for the growth of our digital channels and you find creative ways to expose Meatme to our target demographics and giving give them our customers an amazing (digital) journey towards a better way to eat meat. You have a startup mindset and you like doing constant iterates based on analytics and data.
Join Us! Sign up for our next fund here.
You will be working closely with our core team to accelerate our growth in BC and set the stage for further (inter)national expansion in 2018.
As our growth hacker you will:
– Take full control over the growth of our digital channels
– Drive customer acquisition and retention KPI’s
– Work closely with our content & customer support team
– Crunch data to prioritize & focus on winning practices
– Optimize the whole customer journey with creative growth hacks you like to test out
– Manage social media, email marketing & online marketing campaigns
– Optimize conversion rate over the full customer journey
– Bring your best ideas and be willing to test them quickly to see how they impact growth
The growth hacker we’re looking for has:
– At least 2 years of hands-on digital marketing experience
– A fast growth mindset
– A very pro-active attitude (doesn’t need detailed directions)
– Great number crunching skills (advanced xls, data-imports, etc.)
– Advanced Google Analytics skills
– Advanced SEO/SEA/SMM skills
– A good understanding of HTML and CSS
– Experience in marketing consumer products
– Basic copywriting skills
To apply for this job please visit meatme.homerun.co.