A New Standard for Food Quality and Safety
Company Mission and Description
ImpactVision’s mission is to build a more transparent and secure global food system, using hyperspectral technology. We are a startup combining image processing and machine learning to provide rapid and non-invasive analytics for food supply chains to reduce waste and fraud, whilst maximising yield and consistency. We have just completed our seed round fundraise, and are hiring technologists to join us on the next phase of product development.
This role will be responsible for developing the integration of ImpactVision’s imaging classification software with the hyperspectral hardware that we are using. Knowledge in machine vision is valuable.
- Software development of interfaces between hyperspectral camera(s) and imaging classification software.
- Imaging engineer to develop image classification and spectral imaging systems.
Key Competencies (some knowledge of each area is required)
- An understanding of image quality fundamentals and theory.
- An understanding of color imaging systems, color spaces and color space transformations.
- Computer vision / neural networks / machine learning.
- Programming experience (Python).
- Good understanding of academic research and scientific methods.
Skill Set - Minimum Requirements
- 3+ years experience in computer vision and image processing techniques.
- Experience with object recognition.
- Background or experience in developing convolutional neural networks for the purpose of image classification and image processing.
- Experience with C or C++
- Hands-on experience in signal processing algorithm implementation, optimisation, and debugging in embedded systems.
$100K – $110K
0.1% – 1.0% equity
To apply for this job please visit impactvi.com.