Website Impact Terra
We are looking for a motivated business intelligence manager with an interest in agriculture.
You will be responsible for maintaining our Golden Paddy BI platform. Golden Paddy interfaces with farmers through its Android application and provides services that help farmers improve their productivity, access markets and get better financial products. You will be based in Yangon, Myanmar with potential travel to rural areas. Golden Paddy is used by third parties (partners/clients) for data collection, insight creation, credit risk modelling, communication and transactions.
This is not a 9 to 5 job; this is not going to be easy. If you are up for high risk, high return, lots of headache and a tremendous learning experience, join us!
– Support in developing the long-term vision and strategy for the GPAP
– Set up data architecture, ensure scalability and cost efficiency
– Develop data collection tools that seamlessly work with the GPAP
– Deliver presentable management reports to assist decision making throughout the organization
– Support in further developing crop simulation models and recommendation engines
– Manage setup of GPAP for new markets in South-East Asia and Africa
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
– Initially based in Yangon, Myanmar
– Excellent command of English
– Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in the field
– Proven track record in setting up and managing BI platforms
– Experience with Python, Jenkins, Power BI/Tableau, Alteryx
– Analytical and structured
– Attention to detail
– Highly motivated to quickly learn and pick up new skills
– Team player
– Initiative and solution focused
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]ra.com