Website Impact Terra
We are looking for a motivated proposal development consultant who can serve as technical writer on an as-needed basis.with an interest in agriculture.
Using your technical writing, business development, and subject matter skills, the consultant will draft and finalize content of proposals, including synthesizing raw content from various sources into a cohesive and comprehensive package. You will incorporate the company values in every phase of your work. The consultant will be a self-starter, able to carry out assignments with limited oversight in a timely manner. You shall demonstrate exemplary organizational, communication, critical thinking, and deductive reasoning skills. A successful candidate will have familiarity with key actors and donors in the agriculture and/or development sector.
– Write proposal content, including technical sections, management and staffing sections, and executive summaries;
– Review and edit sections drafted by other contributors;
– Synthesize raw content from various sources into a cohesive and comprehensive passage;
– Ensure final submission is compliant with donor regulations and instructions in the solicitation;
– Other duties as assigned.
Individuals should have experience developing and submitting winning proposals for various types of grant opportunities (e.g. RFPs/RFAs, funding challenges, partnerships). Ideal candidates should have expertise in building partnerships with other organizations or groups, institutions, and key individuals locally and/or in the development sector.
Join Us! Sign up for our next fund here.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]