About Granular (granular.ag)
At Granular, we’re transforming the $3 trillion agriculture industry. Our typical customer is a multi-generational, large family farm looking for software to help them get more done and make better decisions. We collaborate closely with customers and industry experts to guide our efforts and build our products. We’ve had an exciting three years of building product and growing our customer base (we have customers in over 40 states and help them manage over 1.5 million acres of farmland) and are looking to grow our team to continue our exciting trajectory.
Our team is a group of passionate, committed people who are excited to help transform agriculture.
You will be an early member of a rapidly growing product management team with the opportunity for huge impact on the product and company. The scope of the role is broad: you will be expected to interact with our customers and internal stakeholders to develop our product roadmap and strategy for your products, as well as work with engineering and design to ship product that makes it easier and more profitable to run a farm. We are building out the team and have many opportunities for product ownership, e.g. precision ag integrations, supplier and customer integrations, compliance, weather services, etc. We’ll find the right fit based on your experience and interest.
- Lead strategy and roadmap for your product domain
Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
- Contribute to overall company and product strategy through collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Deeply understand customer needs through primary and secondary research (will require on-farm visits)
- Closely collaborate with with engineering and design to define and ship valuable, quality product solutions
- Be a champion for your teams and their efforts
- 3+ years product management experience with successful products
- Agriculture experience a plus but not required
Self-guided and independent
- Excellent writing, communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex problems and find simple solutions
- At Granular, perks are more than free lunches and happy hour (which we have). We offer a team where you can grow, a professional development path, respect for life outside of work and a stipend for educational conferences.
- Upward movement. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles.
- We value diversity and treat every employee with a high degree of autonomy and respect.
- Have a big impact by joining a small, fast-paced, smart team. We are having fun building a great company and helping one of the most important industries in the world.
- Competitive salary, commission program, and stock options.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(K) benefits.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.