Fyteko is a Belgian start-up active in biotechnology, with the aim to contribute to a healthy and profitable agriculture and thus reduce the impacts of climate change on agricultural yields.
Fyteko has developed a biostimulant that helps plants cope better with abiotic stress (erratic rains, high temperatures, etc.). Biostimulants have a direct effect on the natural metabolism of plants and are today an innovative attractive protection method for their efficiency and their cost of use, but also their capacity to contribute to the reduction of chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides, …).
Fyteko is currently looking for an International sales manager to put into place commercial agreements and manage the client’s portfolio. Being a young start-up, the evolution possibility within our company can be very interesting!
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
Working closely with the Management team, you will promote the full range of our products to our clients (distributors, agrochemical companies & seed companies). Your mission will be to prospect, sale and drive long-term relationships with distributors on an international basis. You should have very good knowledge of agriculture, farming techniques, and biostimulants.
- MA in Agronomy, Soil Science, or related Agricultural field preferred
- 5 years or more in agricultural sales (preferably within the biostimulant market)
- Knowledge of distribution network and proven sales track record
- Must be a team player and have an entrepreneurial spirit!
- Speaks English and Spanish fluently; all other languages is a big plus
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]