FoodFutureCo is looking to bring on one Fund Fellow to support the launch of the Food Future Fund.
FoodFutureCo is the first scale-up accelerator for purpose-driven food businesses across the food ecosystem, including but not limited to companies that deal in; consumer products, supply chain, food hubs, food tech, ag tech and SaaS. With two cycles per year, FoodFutureCo accelerates 8 to 12 businesses annually with particular focus on companies that hold promise to change the future of food.
FoodFutureCo was started in 2016 by Shen Tong, whose previous accelerator, Food-X, was recognized as one of the ten most innovative companies in food. By working with FoodFutureCo you will learn how to work with a small team while deepening your understanding of social entrepreneurship, and expand your knowledge of start-up businesses.
FoodFutureCo is offering a unique opportunity for motivated individuals to work closely with our core team, EIR and advisor community to get hands-on exposure to accelerator and fund operations, food system design, social entrepreneurship, key industry leaders, and much more.
The Fellow will be expected to dedicate a minimum of 15-20 hours per week towards supporting the Food Future Fund. This position requires a six-month commitment with longer term, and full-time potential.
- Increase investor pipeline through lead generation and cultivation, including research, outreach, and event management
- Conduct due diligence on potential investments
- Support media and PR efforts to increase visibility for
- FoodFutureCo and its portfolio companies
- Other projects and ad-hoc analysis as needed
- 2-4 years of professional experience, or graduate school equivalent. Relevant and proven experience developing relationships with clients such as in fundraising, sales or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree required in finance, sustainable food systems, business, accounting or other discipline requiring strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Understanding of and passion for financial markets, food systems, sustainable agriculture, and/or impact investing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and professional maturity; ability to work independently, yet knows when to seek support.
- Collaborative work style; works well on a team. Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience analyzing and synthesizing data and information.
- Ability to effectively present information and data in a clear and compelling manner.
- Commitment to FoodFutureCo’s mission.
Please email your application (including your resume and a cover letter) to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]