FoodFutureCo is looking to bring on one Fund Fellow to support the launch of the Food Future Fund.
FoodFutureCo is the first scale-up accelerator for purpose-driven food businesses across the food ecosystem, including but not limited to companies that deal in; consumer products, supply chain, food hubs, food tech, ag tech and SaaS. With two cycles per year, FoodFutureCo accelerates 8 to 12 businesses annually with particular focus on companies that hold promise to change the future of food.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
FoodFutureCo was started in 2016 by Shen Tong, whose previous accelerator, Food-X, was recognized as one of the ten most innovative companies in food. By working with FoodFutureCo you will learn how to work with a small team while deepening your understanding of social entrepreneurship, and expand your knowledge of start-up businesses.
FoodFutureCo is offering a unique opportunity for motivated individuals to work closely with our core team, EIR and advisor community to get hands-on exposure to accelerator and fund operations, food system design, social entrepreneurship, key industry leaders, and much more.
The Fellow will be expected to dedicate a minimum of 15-20 hours per week towards supporting the Food Future Fund. This position requires a six-month commitment with longer term, and full-time potential.
- Increase investor pipeline through lead generation and cultivation, including research, outreach, and event management
- Conduct due diligence on potential investments
- Support media and PR efforts to increase visibility for
- FoodFutureCo and its portfolio companies
- Other projects and ad-hoc analysis as needed
- 2-4 years of professional experience, or graduate school equivalent. Relevant and proven experience developing relationships with clients such as in fundraising, sales or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree required in finance, sustainable food systems, business, accounting or other discipline requiring strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Understanding of and passion for financial markets, food systems, sustainable agriculture, and/or impact investing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and professional maturity; ability to work independently, yet knows when to seek support.
- Collaborative work style; works well on a team. Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience analyzing and synthesizing data and information.
- Ability to effectively present information and data in a clear and compelling manner.
- Commitment to FoodFutureCo’s mission.
Please email your application (including your resume and a cover letter) to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]