Who You Are
You have a couple of years of inside sales experience under your belt and have learned that you love the thrill of negotiating and closing deals. You’re a people person who thrives on the energy of meeting a new prospect or customer – especially when they come with unique challenges that you have to figure out how to solve. Sales is a perfect fit with your personality because of its objective focus on results. You’re a team player who craves a fast-paced and collaborative environment where everyone is laser-focused on the same end goal. You are also an analytical and strategic thinker who loves solving problems with quantitative analysis and data. Your competitive drive, enthusiasm and ability to persuade and negotiate are some of the things you pride yourself on the most.
About the Role
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
As a Sales Development Representatives at FarmLogs, you will work closely with the rest of your team and team leader in a high volume prospecting, inside sales environment to uncover sales opportunities, manage the sales process and close business. We’ll supplement the experience you bring to the table with an extensive hands-on training process in which you will learn everything you need to be successful at FarmLogs. Your success will directly contribute to the continuing growth of our strong user base and paying customers.
Tasks You’ll Be Juggling
- Identifying prospects in FarmLogs user database and upgrading them to our paid services
- Reaching out to those prospects and engaging in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
- Upgrading qualified prospects from free users to paid customers
- Consistently meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in Economics, Communications, Business Management, Psychology or Business Administration preferred, but not necessary
- 2+ years sales experience
- Previous experience successfully meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully over the phone, to lead or persuade, and overcome challenges
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
- Knowledge of and passion for the farming industry preferred, but not necessary
To apply for this job please visit farmlogs.com.