Who You Are
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for achieving great wins. People love engaging with you and you thrive on interacting with others and having fun. You are also an analytical and strategic thinker who loves solving problems with quantitative analysis and data. You crave a fast-paced environment where you can work collaboratively with a team and there’s huge growth potential. Your competitive drive, enthusiasm and ability to persuade and negotiate are some of the things you pride yourself on the most. You have an endless desire to learn and love tackling new challenges.
About the Role
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
As a Business Development Representatives at FarmLogs, you will work closely with the rest of your team and team leader in a high volume prospecting and sales environment to uncover sales opportunities and manage the sales process. You will have the opportunity to go through an extensive hands-on training process in which you will learn all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Your success will directly contribute to the continuing growth of our strong user base.
Tasks You’ll Be Juggling
- Prospecting the existing lead database of FarmLogs users via email and phone to help identify accounts who are a good fit for FarmLogs premium (paid) offerings
- Reaching out to those prospects and engaging in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
- Gaining commitment from prospects to attend a product centric follow up call with an Inside Sales Representative
- Consistently meeting and exceeding daily activity goals
- 0 to 5 years work experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully, either in person or over the phone, to lead or persuade, and overcome challenges
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills: Google Docs, Outreach and Salesforce.com experience desirable
- Possesses a career focused attitude in the workplace and works towards promotion goals
Nice to Have:
- Grew up on or have a connection to a farm
To apply for this job please visit farmlogs.com.