FarmLead is an online grain marketplace that is changing the way grain is bought and sold across North America. We are seeking motivated individuals looking to challenge themselves and contribute to a special team.
As our Sales Operations Manager, you will be at the forefront of scaling our business and building out the operational foundation of our sales team. Being an innovative self-starter you will help us continuously build and improve our processes, workflows, data, and metrics using the sales tools we have in place. You will need a broad degree expertise as you will be working cross-departmentally with our marketing and development team to ensure cohesive execution of new strategies and features, as well as the implementation of new sales tools. Sounds interesting? Join us in building the future of agriculture!
- Manage, evolve, and optimize our Sales Tools and CRM
- Identify and solve sales pipeline bottlenecks
- Be the customer support for our sales team (fill holes in their toolsets)
- Own and dictate lead ranking/assignment
- Work cohesively with upper management on new sales strategies
- Facilitate sales team trainings and procedure repositories
- Engage with users and gain insight on their needs/wants
- Analyze and dissect data for interesting patterns, barriers, etc.
- Compile and report on key performance metrics to the leadership team
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in sciences or engineering (You like to create structure and processes)
- Experience implementing and/or evolving CRM and sales tools (You own this!)
- Excel wizard and data crunching guru (You like numbers and love KPIs)
- Strong conceptual thinking skills (Need to be constantly forward thinking)
- Obsessive problem solver / troubleshooter (You won’t rest until you both understand an issue and fix it)
- High EQ (Ability to manage sales team expectations)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- 2 – 3 years experience in a sales or operations position
- 2 – 3 years experience working in an early stage, fast-paced startup
- SQL and Visual Basic experience
- Comprehensive employee benefits plan
- Casual dress code
- Employee stock options
- Monthly happy hours
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Startup culture with lots of room for growth and impact
- Transparent environment; all team members have access to company performance information and leadership team
Help us disrupt the way grain is traded in North America!
To apply for this job please visit farmlead.com.