Website Farm Credit Canada
Job number: 385-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: April 18, 2018
Language required: English
Term: One-year term
Agriculture knowledge rewarded
Use your coaching and leadership skills on the front lines, leading the customer care team for Canada’s leading agriculture software, AgExpert.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of customer service professionals with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Create an environment in which team members can focus on offering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction
- Manage our online support community and social media presence to ensure content is up to date and relevant to the needs of our support community
- Design and deliver training programs for software customers
- Identify opportunities to enhance training and support programs
What we’re looking for:
- Strong motivator passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Team player who enjoys building relationships
- Detail-driven multi-tasker and quick learner
- Proven decision-maker able to absorb information from various sources in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll need:
- A degree in agriculture or business administration and at least six years of experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience); experience at a technology company’s support environment is an asset
- An in-depth understanding of agriculture, accounting and software used by the Canadian ag industry
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.fcc-fac.ca.