Website Farm Credit Canada
Job number: 089-18/19
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: July 26, 2018
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
Language required: Bilingual
Sales and marketing experience rewarded
Manage and maintain relationships with FCC software customers, partners and potential partners to ensure maximum reach and engagement in the Canadian AgTech market.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with customers and key influencers
- Represent FCC at trade shows and industry events
- Contact customers directly through personal visits, email, or telephone
- Organize and deliver seminars and webinars to customers and prospects
- Help develop marketing strategies and programs to promote AgExpert software
What we’re looking for:
- Trusted team member who focuses on the customer
- Problem-solver who is able to identify and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Relationship-builder able to work with internal and external partners
- Skilled communicator who can turn technical concepts, jargon and information into plain language
What you’ll need:
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in agriculture, business or marketing and at least four years of experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.fcc-fac.ca.