Farm Credit Canada
Job number: 426-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: May 7, 2018
Language required: English
Primary ag production expertise required
Join one of Canada’s leading agriculture technology teams. FCC AgExpert is looking for an individual who understands how farmers use technology on their operations.
What you’ll do:
• Lead the development of the product vision and strategy
• Serve as key contact for various industry and stakeholder groups, including provincial and national ag ministries and industry associations and producer groups
• Prioritize and address unresolved requirements
• Develop and deliver product demos for internal and external stakeholders
• Establish strategic and operational priorities
What we’re looking for:
• Strong communicator who can translate complex technical detail into everyday language
• Visionary able to align product strategies with emerging needs of agriculture
• Problem-solver and multi-tasker comfortable in a fast-paced agile environment
• Proven collaborator who excels at building partnerships
What you’ll need:
• An undergraduate degree in agriculture, business or computer science and at least eight years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); experience in product development is an asset
• Understanding of how technology can benefit agriculture operations
• Passion for agriculture
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.fcc-fac.ca.