Website Farm Credit Canada
Job number: 075-18/19
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: July 4, 2018
Join Us! Sign up for our next fund here.
Language required: English
Software sales, marketing and people skills needed
Lead a team of FCC AgExpert sales professionals to meet our national sales and marketing targets.
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships with customers and external partners
- Represent FCC AgExpert at tradeshows and industry events across Canada
- Work with customers to understand their needs
- Manage the operational functions of the FCC AgExpert team
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced leader with a strong background in sales and/or marketing
- A desire to help others achieve their goals
- A brand ambassador passionate about customer service
- Self-starter who embraces change
- A great multi-tasker
What you’ll need:
- A degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or equivalent
- 6-8 years in a management position or equivalent
- Combined knowledge of sales, marketing and HR practices
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.fcc-fac.ca.