EcoZoom is a Kenya based, for profit social enterprise, that manufactures and distributes a range of solar lighting products and fuel efficient cookstoves. Its products save people time and money. It also helps to preserve the environment through reducing deforestation.
EcoZoom is looking to recruit a Global Sales Manager to play a key role in the organization’s development and expansion plans into other territories. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for account management, business development and sales strategy in both emerging (Africa, Asia) and developed markets (US, Europe, Japan).
The organisation is ambitious and fast moving therefore providing a tremendous opportunity for growth and development. It is expected that this individual will be part of the company’s succession plan and have the ability to assume a senior leadership role within the organization within a couple of years.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- Define and implement the sales strategy of the Global business, i.e. look and take advantage of opportunities to grow the business whether through partnerships or new initiatives.
- Manage key accounts to drive recurring sales to grow the business.
- Win new business, i.e. understand key drivers of the business and negotiate deals with customers accordingly.
- Work closely with the global marketing manager to win new business and drive sales of EcoZoom’s key customers.
- Analyse reports to gain insight into how the company can make adjustments to improve performance.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with strategic partners to ensure excellent customer service.
- Work closely with other members of the EcoZoom management team to establish a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Provide status information to senior internal personnel including forecast/pipeline information and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Foster a productive and positive work environment.
- Be involved in all other aspects of the business as and where appropriate.
Does this sound like you?
- A solid business management background with demonstrable success in multiple aspects of business operations with a lean towards business development and sales.
- Think strategically, conceptually and creatively.
- Can use qualitative and quantitative analysis to make informed and justifiable strategic business decisions.
- Proven ability to build relationships with potential customers and harness existing relationships them to grow sales.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- An operational background with experience in logistics would be advantageous but not essential.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree; a Masters / MBA would be desirable but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.