Website Dümmen Orange
We will highly appreciate your CV and motivation letter in English.
Dümmen Orange is a leading company in the breeding and development of cut flowers, bulbs, succulents, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. Its annual turnover is around €260 m. The company employs over 7,000 people worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Position: Commercial Manager
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
– Managing the sales team and ensure that sales targets of all products (besides Anthurium) will be achieved
– Optimize the sales results in China
– Optimize the commercial results of our licensees and agents
– Maintaining and optimizing relations with key-accounts
– Developing new businesses
– Responsible for the translation of our corporate identity, image and brand values into the Chinese cooperation and market
– Preparation and presentation sales plan for budget
– Plan and discuss visit plans with Account Managers
– Preparing and chairing the sales meetings
– Obtaining market information through stakeholders in horticultural business
– Monitor individual and team key performance indicators of Account Managers
– Monitor sales budget
– Coordinating sales activities and help/coach sales reps to achieve there objectives
– Being a leader and an example to the (sales) team regarding pro-activeness and act in terms of possibilities and getting things done
– Linking with experts in our organisation to organise support and expertise where necessary
– Experienced in managing and motivating a sales team.
– Knowledge of Chinese business culture necessary. Ability to bridge the differences between the European and the Chinese business environment.
– Bachelor degree or higher in e.g. business administration, agriculture or horticulture. Or proven track record working on this level.
– Fluency in English is required, proficiency in Mandarin and/or Dutch would be preferred.
– Living in Shanghai area or willing to.
– Knowledge of agriculture and horticulture is a big advantage.
– Willing to travel >90 days/ year.
– Commercial attitude.
– Good leadership skills.
– Excellent communicator and networker, able to make connections.
– Energetic and a high degree of commitment.
– Ability to work successful in the Chinese culture.
– Motivated and independent working attitude.
– Flexible and proactive attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]