We are a rapidly growing software company offering opportunities for career growth, exposure to multiple industries, and an awesome startup environment.
DecisionNext is helping food, natural resources and chemical companies make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations through sophisticated analytical tools. We make “big data,” “machine learning,” and “artificial intelligence” tangible for our clients.
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
We’re looking for part-time and full-time Business Development Representatives (BDRs) in Dallas, TX, who want to play a critical role in advancing leads through the sales funnel to ultimately drive value for customers and DecisionNext.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth startup environment, grow with the company, and learn multiple industries. Individuals who are smart, challenge the status quo, and productively irreverent will thrive at DecisionNext.
- Research, engage, and qualify prospects whose needs align with the value proposition of our software solutions.
- Execute prospecting campaigns via phone call and email to build a steady pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Manage inbound leads to move qualified prospects through the early stages of the sales funnel.
- Conduct webinars and demos with prospects.
- Schedule meetings for account executives with prospects.
- Appreciates celebratory fist bumps
- Professionally and confidently interacts with executives
- Accepts challenges with resilience. This role is not for the faint of heart, it’s for the challenge seeker who wants an opportunity to prove themselves and come out on top.
- Has competitive drive, desire to learn, self motivated.
- Willing to take on tough challenges to find new ways of being successful
- Takes ownership of performance and results
- Writes and speaks clearly, briefly, effectively, and professionally
- Has a college degree (pursuing or completed)
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Exposure to multiple industries
- Startup work environment
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.decisionnext.com.