DecisionNext is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to build the marketing capability for a growing SaaS company. This person takes a strategic view of the marketing function and can get stuff done.
The primary KPI for this role is Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s) generated.
A great Marketing Director at DecisionNext will do the following:
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
- Exceed monthly target for MQL’s generated
- Build & execute digital marketing strategy including SEO, ads, etc
- Own & build the brand, offline and online
Individuals who have high initiative and productive irreverence will thrive at DecisionNext. DecisionNext is a rapidly growing software company helping food, natural resources and chemicals companies make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations through sophisticated analytical tools.
- Generate inbound Marketing Qualified Leads
- Build & execute DecisionNext digital marketing plan from A/B testing messaging to advertising strategy to lead magnet creation
- Own the brand & build DecisionNext brand equity
- Devise data-driven strategies to form and execute scalable end-to-end online lead generation and engagement programs
- Map & manage the marketing funnel prospects go through before becoming an MQL
- Generate monthly website traffic and conversion reports and leverage online reporting tools
- Get DecisionNext in industry press
- Support sales with a marketing strategy for prospects through the entire sales funnel
- Day-to-day ownership of company website
- Play a role in recruiting top talent across our organization.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience with a focus on Web Management and SEO/CRO in a B2B lead generation focused environment
- Lead funnel analysis and optimization experience required
- Must have a working knowledge marketing automation (Hubspot preferred) and lead nurturing tactics
- Experience with A/B testing
- Must understand current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Must possess excellent project management and planning skills.
- You have a competitive drive, desire to learn, be self motivated.
- You take ownership for results – you can think strategically but you can get stuff done.
- You write and speak clearly, briefly, effectively, and professionally.
- You have 3+ years experience building marketing systems & processes to generate inbound leads.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Francisco, possibly remote
To Apply: Email your resume & cover letter to [email protected] In your cover letter include 3 recommendations to improve DecisionNext branding.
To apply for this job please visit resources.decisionnext.com.